New moms need all the help they can get as they navigate those first few months with a newborn. If nursing your baby has become a pain (literally) then Frida Mom wants to support you. Their new line of postpartum products is specifically geared towards breast care to put mom first.
No matter where you are on your breastfeeding journey — nursing, pumping, weaning or choosing to bottle feed from the beginning — Frida Mom wants to improve your experience.
“The expectation that women prioritize milk-making above their own physical comfort is antithetical to the expectation that women continue for six months or more,” says Chelsea Hirschhorn, mom of three and CEO of Frida. “The reality is that women are blindsided by the physicality of breastfeeding – raw nipples, uterine contractions, painful clogs – no one tells you that it can be as painful as your vaginal recovery. It’s all part of the postpartum physical experience – but it never gets any air time because the end supposedly justifies the means. The two don’t have to be mutually exclusive.”
The complete Frida Mom Breast Care line addresses the physical discomforts of breastfeeding along with educating women on the reality of what their body is going through during the postpartum period.
- Adjustable Nursing Pillow to customize the lap-to-latch experience based on body type and baby’s age
- 2-in-1 Lactation Massager that combines heat and vibration to eliminate clogged ducts
- Instant Heat Breast Warmer for targeted or full-breast relief – no microwave required
- Breast Masks for Lactation, Engorgement and Hydration
- Postpartum Gummies for Lactation
- Breast Care Self Care Kit