Oh boy (or girl)! Petunia Pickle Bottom in collaboration with Disney Baby is celebrating the magic of Disney with the Love Mickey Mouse Collection.
The collaboration will feature three backpack diaper bag styles including the META, Method, and Boxy Backpack. Accessories will include the Cool Pixel Plus, Nimble Diaper Clutch, Sip Double Bottle Holder and Snack Pouch.
Petunia Pickle Bottom is known to be both fashionable and functional and the Love Mickey Mouse collection is no different. The cheerful style is designed featuring tonal greys with accents of silver and genuine leather. You’ll find a playful “Love Mickey” design lining the inside of the backpacks as well as covering all of the accessories.
“It’s truly an homage to the world’s most beloved mouse,” says Korie Conant, Co-Founder & Creative Director at Petunia Pickle Bottom. “We are excited to be launching this fun and sophisticated collection in our best-loved styles. The design focuses on fashion tone on tone gender-neutral patterns that parents are seeking, with all of the function Petunia Pickle Bottom is known for. It’s great to be collaborating again with our friends at Disney.”
Mix & match to create unique grab and go looks.
- Boxy Backpack with a zip-out changing station, this spacious bag packs up for a full day of play
- META is designed to problem-solve, offering quick access to solutions that keep babies and parents happy
- Method finds the perfect balance for your hectic schedule with the help of this versatile backpack which combines polished style with intuitive function
- Nimble Diaper Clutch bring the basics while ensuring easy diaper changes
- Carry alone or pop into a larger bag for simple snacks on the go with the Cool Pixel Plus, Sip Double Bottle Holder, and Snack Pouch
Conant said “In many ways, this launch is in response to popular demand. The current pattern is reminiscent of the Sketchbook Mickey that was extremely popular. The ‘Classic’ Mickey Mouse Disney collaboration has been a top seller since it was introduced five years ago.”